1. Amrhat.com (“Amrhat”) will provide you with it’s website and mobile application/app or any other media (“Website”) to you subject to the terms and conditions (“Terms”) set out on this page. If you use these services as a registered or guest user in terms of the eligibility criteria set out herein, you (“User”) agree to be bound by the Terms and you also accept and agree to be bound by all “Amrhat” Policies as amended from time to time. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use the Website or our services.
2. The contents set out herein based on তথ্য ও যোগাযোগ প্রযুক্তি আইন, ২০০৬ (Information & Communication Technology Act, 2006) thus does not require any physical or digital signatures and forms a valid and binding agreement between the Website and the User.
4. We reserve the right to change these Terms(that will continue to apply until terminated by either You, not accessing the Website, closing Your account if option available, or “Amrhat”) at any time. Such changes will be effective when posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms as modified.
5. Notwithstanding the foregoing, these provisions set out in these Terms which by their very nature are meant to survive termination, shall survive the termination/expiry of this agreement.
6. If you use the website or app, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password (and all other related credentials) and you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your username and you will be under the obligation to restrict access to your computer or mobile phone to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
7. The Website may be inaccessible for including but not limited to regular maintenance. However, under no circumstances will “Amrhat” be held liable for any losses or claims arising out of such inaccessibility to the Users and the Users expressly waive any claims against “Amrhat” in this regard.
8. Changes to the products/services fee will be posted on the website/app and such changes will automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the website.
9. Images of products in the Website/app are for and by reference only and the actual product may vary from the corresponding image exhibited. The Website disclaims any liabilities arising out of any discrepancies to this end to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Promotional offers or Discount/Coupon code(s) offered to any/all segments of customer(s) through different marketing channels might get disabled or extended by the authority at any time without any prior notice. The modality can also be changed to accommodate price changes or fluctuation & intense uses of the same by the user base to protect any sort of abuse or suspected uses.
11. “Amrhat” has full right not to execute Your order to be delivered for any reason. You can cancel your order for a product at no cost at any time before the goods are left from the warehouse.
12. “Amrhat” does not manufacture or produce any product by themselves. Only if a product offered by “Amrhat” itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
13. Products/services price or suggested price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day.
14. Return Policy:
- Users are requested to check all products(quality and quantity) while delivering.
- Unnecessary excessive requests of returns and refunds might get rejected without any notice to You. A User may return any product during the time of delivery, or within 1 day if:
- Product does not meet the user’s expectations
- Found damaged during delivery
- Have doubt about the product quality and quantity
- Received in an unhealthy/ unexpected condition
- Finds product unusable
- Users may return any unopened or defective item up to 20% and less, within 1 day of receiving the item. But following products may not be eligible for return or replacement:
- Damages due to misuse of product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used/installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial/UPC numbers
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product/s delivered.
15. Refund Policy:
- If under any circumstances, “Amrhat” fails to fulfill its commitment or to provide the service/product, it will notify You within 72 hours via phone/ text/ email/software notification. If the service, that “Amrhat” fails to complete, requires any refund, it will be done maximum within 7 Days after its acknowledgement, sending You a coupon code appropriate for You.
16. Supply Policy:
- “Amrhat” itself does not produce or manufacture any product, therefore “Amrhat” tries to control the quality, but does not give quality assurance for any. We believe the manufacturer/ vendor/ supplier are fully capable of assuring the quality of every product.
- All products displayed on the website are subject to change and are subject to availability.
- “Amrhat” reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions. Such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting on amrhat.com. You are responsible for the reviewing of such modifications. Your continued access or use of amrhat.com shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
18. Software Terms: In order to keep the “Amrhat” Website/application/app up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.